The "Jesus Christ" Computer. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
Hoping that the good Lord will help me out with this. I( just read a scientific study on during the weekend that says if your goal is realy important to you, you'd be more than likeley able to get it if you tell somebody.

Anyway i recently started reading something called "The Bible", and it mentions alot of interesting things about something called: "Faith." :question: Anyway, when reading this fascinating book, it speaks of a person who was able to make such things as "Water into Wine":drool: and heal sick and crippled people. :freak: Even make dead people come alive again! :dead: All simply because he believed it enough. Enough meaning ALLOT! :wooha: So i was hoping that i could selfishley use that power to get what i want. (Mueahahahaha!!!) Now all i need to do is determine what kind of "Computer" that is. (lol)

So i wanted to build a PC. I would rather have a Macintosh, but i don't know if my "Faith Powerz" are that strong yet. So i would rather rake them in Piece By Piece. So i'll be busy Building a pc.

I also wan't a Real Challenge. so please suggest to me some realy good PC parts.

May the force (I mean: ) "FAITH" be with you. :cool:

you got a bad misconception of what the bible is about if you think he accomplished those things because he simply 'believed' enough, you should probably just stick to feng shui

"Da' Good LARD..."

Nubius said:
you got a bad misconception of what the bible is about if you think he accomplished those things because he simply 'believed' enough, you should probably just stick to feng shui
I was kidding about when i said i just read the bible you know. I'm a veterain at this. I know what i'm doing. ;) You as well as a lot of people have a terrible misconception of faith. It's been proven. It spacificaly teaches in something called "The New Testement" that if Jesus did it, ANYONE can. :cool:

It isn't quite worded that way. It more so talks about how we can do anything through the power of God, but do try to understand that it does not always happen on our timeline, or in an earthly sense.

Jesus was the son of God, and also God in the flesh, which is why he had the power to do what he did. Us as humans aren't worthy of that power.

"Diablo raims..."

beedubaya said:
Jesus was the son of God, and also God in the flesh, which is why he had the power to do what he did. Us as humans aren't worthy of that power.
you have no idea what you're talking about. THE WHOLE new testement is directly devoted to geting people to start using this power for themselves! All those times Jesus got mad at his deciples because he was telling them that THEY can do everything that he did! the whole reason he died was so that people like me would use that gift without it being a sin! :confused:
The reason i know that is because Peter and Phaul had the same power that jesus had. One of them even walked on water for crying out loud! :cool:

You as well as a lot of people have a terrible misconception of faith. It's been proven.
You don't even know me, so don't even begin to think that you do.

Anywho, I know it was meant to be taken more as a joke, but it's a poor joke and will cause nothing but arguements in here is my guess.

uh... I just want to say that Jesus didn't have a "power"... he worked through God and was God. We humans do not have a "power"... nor did the disciples. They work through God to help perform acts (turning the staff into a snake, etc.). We didn't gain powers through everything that happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom