The Issue With Apple...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not care about Kodak. Their own fault for not innovating after film cameras died down.

Its stupid!! Lets kick the company while they're down!!!

Ass hats!

You think thats how business works ? Being all softy softy will get you nowhere if you own a business. You've got to be tough and ruthless, thats why most big companies have CEOs that are absolute ass wipes.

You think thats how business works ? Being all softy softy will get you nowhere if you own a business. You've got to be tough and ruthless, thats why most big companies have CEOs that are absolute ass wipes.

This comment just screams Larry Ellison to me. Which, to be honest, is very sad that people's minds immediately associate the above comment with big company CEOs.

Ahh, America. I heart thee.

it'll forever be an issue.. patent laws are always 1 step behind of the most cleaver/cunning/kiniving company.

That's what baffles me the most. I don't know what's worse... the fact these patent loopholes even exist with seemingly no desire to fix, or that there's companies that just suck that badly at life that will do what they can to exploit them.

Do not care about Kodak. Their own fault for not innovating after film cameras died down.

And with that attitude people are going to hate you too. And apple has you by the balls buddy. haha

There is no reason a billion dollar company has to sue a company that is going bankrupt. There is no reason for it except for greed.

I personally think that all these companies need to quit suing over stupid patents and, idk maybe invent something useful. So much money goes to suing the other guy that could be invested in developing something you can call your own.

the fact that they're a billion dollar company should play no part in this, if you're saying that since they have 'enough' money that they shouldn't be trying to gain more goes against capitalist ideas, and what allows companies to make money in the first place, and says that you would rather be given things then get/take them yourself.

Court cases like this happen all the time, I feel like it's mostly a formality because one side won't budge and another side takes offense and says hey I have the ability to **** you on this, but until patent laws are more clearly defined or changed in general to the point where you can't nit-pick to the nth degree like most of these are it will continue to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom