The impossible is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, correct me if I am mistaken but if you look at both pics the first image with dark green teel color uses about 20% chunk of it being cut out.

When being repartitioned (assuming we speak of data or memory location space) it's being put down at the bottom in image 2.
Think of it as defraggler or diskeeper and when they defrag the hdd for 40 minutes and they take less used and most used data and put it to different tracks of the hdd platter.

For that small chunk to be missing that happens when you repartition or defrag stuff.
Hope I'm not sounding like a geek but thats one way of looking at it. :)

I can tell each piece takes up equal area...

Well, better find out what to do with these bricks here...

It's a old optical illusion, both shapes take up the same area but the top one (without the gap) isnt exactly a strait line or something like that you mind just fills in the blanks and as a result you think your seeing a straight line. I can't rember the name of it but it's old and quite famous I'll see if i can recall what it's called.

Yea, Saxon is right, take a piece of paper or a ruller up to the top line and see how bent it is. The top image, it is bent in slightly, the bottom image, it is bent outwards slightly and most noticable at the joint between red and orange and teal(?) on the top line.

I found it, but BARELY.... I only saw it after saxon said bent line, and it is def optical illusions.
The bottom one I used a white thin line, the top one, I used a thin yellow line, the bend is there, but it's soooooo small.

howunbelievable52944210.gif

I'm missing the bent line but either way this thing blew my mind lol.

If that blew your mind try this one, Focus on the dot in the middle and move your head back and forth.

View attachment 4532

Edit, Oh and this is the one we are talking about with the triangle and added space, it's essentially your mind wanting to see a straight line so it see's a straight line because at first glance nothing suggests otherwise you see a straight line.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_square_puzzle

Attachments

• 220px-Revolving_circles.svg.png
    220px-Revolving_circles.svg.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 193
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom