The Happening - Worst. Movie. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the exception of 6th Sense, all of Sacajowa's (whatever) movies have sucked. I thought Signs was a waste of film, as well as the others I have seen. Dude can't set a scene to save his life, and the scripts sound like a sixth grader wrote them... much less the plots involved.

"and the scripts sound like a sixth grader wrote them... "
That sums it up sooooo perfectly.

But what about the Village or Last Action Hero? Could this be worse than those??

So far the only M. Night Shyamalan film that I really like has been Unbreakable. And that is because I am a bit of a comic book whore.

The tag line is not funny. "We've Sensed It. We've Seen The Signs. Now... It's Happening. " I have a rule of thumb about movies. The more the movie poster / dvd box goes on about the previous movies that the director or (espeically the producer), the more crap the movie is going to be.

Most 'horror' movies nowadays are either just crappy remakes of Japanese horror movies (Grudge, Shutter, The Ring, to name a few).

C'mon. I want a US remake of The Machine Girl. (only kidding)

I am reading the reviews on another IT Forum, and they are not liking this film either.
I think I might wait and go see it with Uncle Torrence when his brother Axxo comes around.

To those who say that movie quality has degraded lately:

Hollywood would say they are not to blame. It's those gosh darn video game thingamajiggers that keep everyone from going out and watching/buying our movies so we don't have money to pay anyone but sixth graders to write our scripts! Dang you Grand Theft Auto! Dang you Halo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom