The Happening - Worst. Movie. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
- The acting was by far the worst ive ever seen in any movie.
- About 20 mins of action in the 100min movie.
- Very awkward poor quality scenes where your just like why the F did you bother?

I cant even put it into words how bad this film was. Im sorry, but after waiting for it for months thinking it would be one of the best movies ever, im very disappointed.

Hmm that sucks, I was kind of looking forward to this one. It had one of those commercials that leaves everything a huge mystery and sucks you into paying to see it.

I dont think you understand HOW bad it is. Half the people in the cinema where laughing at it. (At the poor acting).

And the average rating for it on Yahoo is a C- .

Most 'horror' movies nowadays are either just crappy remakes of Japanese horror movies (Grudge, Shutter, The Ring, to name a few).

It looked pretty bad to me when I saw the commercials. I'm not surprised. Shamalan had one good movie (6th Sense) and one above average comeback (Signs) but everything else has been straight garbage.

Almost any movie made nowadays is trash. Horror movies are no exception, they don't frighten so much as show a lot of blood and guts. I guess hollywood is relying too much on special effects more than they do plots and scripting, sad.

I'm not surprised since its from the guy who brought us Signs. This quote from Stargate sums up my opinion of Signs.

[Referring to the movie Signs]
Maj. Carter: So they fly halfway across the galaxy, in a highly advanced spaceship, but they don't use their technology to take over the planet. You know what their weakness turned out to be? Water. I mean, if that's true, why go to all the trouble to invade a planet that's two-thirds water? Not to mention the rain.

Some films are good. Can't say i have ever liked horror movies.. i'm not somebody that gets scared of things, whether it be heights, danger, spideres etc etc but for some reason even 15 rated horror movies scares the living outta me :p

I just get REALLY drawn into these things even if i try not to (walk out, go toilet, get a drink etc)

Ohwell, i dont find them to enjoyable anyway. Muh prefer action, and most of all intelligent slash action slash thrillers. Kinda like No Country for Old Men, loved that film.

Not too shocked by it... it didn't look very interesting, and the quality in films have been kind of dropping lately..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom