The Food & Drink Thread

I've had a hankering for some spicy jalapeno poppers. I stuffed them with cream cheese, a pound of spicy breakfast sausage, 2 cups for hot jalapeno & habanero shredded cheese, Pork Perfect rub from Fire & Smoke Society, Frank's Red Hot powder, garlic, and cumin. Smoked at 275 using hickory chunks on the Gravity 980. Man, did they turn out awesome!

Attachments

• 20220130_182256[1].jpg
    20220130_182256[1].jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 3
Friday night was an overnight smoke for this brisket. It turned out friggin' awesome if I do say so myself. It was a small one, maybe 8.5 pounds going in after I trimmed it. I also took the fat trimming and put them in alongside it in a pan to render the tallow for the next brisket.

Attachments

• 20220205_144249[1].jpg
    20220205_144249[1].jpg
    203 KB · Views: 1
  • 20220205_144451[1].jpg
    20220205_144451[1].jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 1
I've had a hankering for some spicy jalapeno poppers. I stuffed them with cream cheese, a pound of spicy breakfast sausage, 2 cups for hot jalapeno & habanero shredded cheese, Pork Perfect rub from Fire & Smoke Society, Frank's Red Hot powder, garlic, and cumin. Smoked at 275 using hickory chunks on the Gravity 980. Man, did they turn out awesome!
Yes, I am quoting my own post and for good reason.

Folks into making their own BBQ have probably heard of Kosmos Q rubs, sauces, etc. Kosmo is the company owner and a world champion BBQer and the rubs and such are his own concoctions he developed and used in competition. He has built his business up and it now has a world-wide reach. So, what about this and my quote?

Kosmos Q was asking for recipe submissions so I submitted the recipe for my super spicy jalapeno poppers. Not only did they put the recipe up on their website, it was featured in their Instagram story and shared in their weekly recipe email. Heck yeah!

If anyone likes their poppers on the hotter side here's the recipe:
https://kosmosq.com/blogs/recipes/fiery-jalapeno-poppers

Glad I decided to drop past :LOL:

Glad I decided to drop past :LOL:
Dude! Where the hell ya been? Have you seen the stuff I've been cranking out? I now have two smokers, a kamado and a gravity fed.

789792166209.jpg

9800_5_LIFESTYLE_1600x1600_Hero_768x.png

Has anyone tried garbadge potatoes? I'm made home made garbadge potaoes for supper that connsist of fried potatoes, bell pepper, onion and melted shredded cheddar cheese topped with ranch dressing. Yum! It was so good! You have to try it because memrefresh said so!! :LOL:(y)

Has anyone tried garbadge potatoes? I'm made home made garbadge potaoes for supper that connsist of fried potatoes, bell pepper, onion and melted shredded cheddar cheese topped with ranch dressing. Yum! It was so good! You have to try it because memrefresh said so!! :LOL:(y)
Those actually sound pretty good. I used to make Spam 'n taters... diced Spam and diced potatoes fried with onion, sometimes some bell pepper. I liked to put Worcestershire sauce in it. Darn good eatin'.

Those actually sound pretty good. I used to make Spam 'n taters... diced Spam and diced potatoes fried with onion, sometimes some bell pepper. I liked to put Worcestershire sauce in it. Darn good eatin'.
You will love garbadge potatoes once you try them if you enjoy potatoes. Spam and taters sound good as well. My dad loved worchestershire sauce on his food.

Back
Top Bottom