The first days of CF

Yeah it is always interesting to have a look back at real old posts see whats what

Yeah forums start out kinda slow for a while, lol. My friend tried starting one, but I think he quit for xbox live, another poor soul taken into condsole gaming. He used to be on the computer daily for hours, not he hasnt been online in ages...

I agree, I've been to a lot of forums and I think David is a pretty good admin. I know of some forums where the admin goes around flaming everyone. Kinda funny though.

Over at ephatch.com

I was posting about something, and got into a pissing contest with a moderator, and I whooped his ass.

But the admin budded in, and I flipped him some shit, and I said how I, the mods here, and David ran this forum, and he simply replied "Thats not how we run it here".

It had something to do with locking threads of the same subject.

It was I posed an EP3 that was an Apline advertisement car for their stereo's, and someone posted it like two years ago, and mine got locked because of that one, and that led into the pissing contest with who locked it, and I said I had 13,xxx posts here and I control threads and I'd never run a forum as shitty as he did, and he got kinda mad at that "said well that hows we do it" and locked it.

I'm lucky I didnt get banned hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom