The Feds can listen to you.... WHILE YOUR PHONE IS OFF!!

Mercury&Solace said:
Hey you better give some props to the original finder of that blog ;)
Huh?, "props"?, ah, pos reps, good grief, shortening words has reached a limit surely now, or is the next step one letter? p for pee, posititive, perhaps, probably etc, only 25 other letters to go!, but you're right somebody does deserve a p....oops, pos rep I mean of course.

Brookfield said:
Huh?, "props"?, ah, pos reps, good grief, shortening words has reached a limit surely now, or is the next step one letter? p for pee, posititive, perhaps, probably etc, only 25 other letters to go!, but you're right somebody does deserve a p....oops, pos rep I mean of course.

Well LOL I was just busting ArrizX's balls thats all :D
I originally found the blog and emailed it to him, I am just giving him some crap that he didn't give me any props for it. :cool:

Brookfield said:
No, props is like a slang term for telling someone good job. Like if you make out with some hot girl, people will be like "mad props brotha". I think it's actually short for proper respect.

Check out this website for finding out slang terms, it's pretty cool:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=props

Back
Top Bottom