the fast and the furious tokyo drift

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
how come paul walker isnt the lead guy no more but i got to say the guy replacing him looks exactly like him and vin diesil at the end

"[bad spelling=12%]

It's only cheap because Lil' bowow is in it... I would have liked it if it was just a Japanese movie... Now I'm not even going to see it. :rolleyes:

Those two main charachters have some DEEPLY corny *** dialougue. I couldn't even stand the preview for more than 30 seconds.... :( all of the props and SIDE ACTORS have better acting skillz than those two potheads :confused: lol :cool:

I am going to see it tomorrow mainly because I like Cars, and there will be plenty of eye candy there.

I like the guy in the lead, you ever see Friday Night Lights (awesome movie!). He was also the little boy in Sling Blade. I never saw the first two movies. And Paul Walker is one of the guys who angers me and gives me hope at the same time: if he can be famous, then any retarded baboon in the world can find success somewhere. cheers.

robina_80 said:
how come paul walker isnt the lead guy no more
They are trying to get away from the under cover cop in the illegal street car racing scene.

Like he kept a low profile in the first movie. However come the second movie, he was a lot more than just low key.

robina_80 said:
but i got to say the guy replacing him looks exactly like him and vin diesil at the end
It was Vin Diesil in the last scene. Check IMBD.

It's not that Vin Diesil Wanna Be they they got on the xXx - Death Of Xander Cage featurette on the xXx 2 DVD.

Over all, I did not mind TF&TF3:TD. At least the plot basis was different from the last too. However I liked the car races/cases in the last 2 film better. TF&TF3:TD's were mostly at night. And some of the shots were extremely CG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom