The face of a modern day crook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
7aqK6.jpg

MPAA's CEO Chris Dodd
Image Source: Scott J. Ferrell/Congressional Quarterly/Newscom

The former Democrat Senator from Connecticut Chris Dodd, now the CEO of MPAA, threatened the Congress during an exclusive interview with Fox News. Regarding the member of the Congress which recently temporarily delayed SOPA and PIPA bills, he commented "Don't take us for granted."

What does he REALLY mean by that? well here is your answer, "Candidly, those who count on quote 'Hollywood' for support need to understand that this industry is watching very carefully who's going to stand up for them when their job is at stake. Don't ask me to write a check for you when you think your job is at risk and then don't pay any attention to me when my job is at stake."

While its no secret that a lot of money is pass around in the Capitol, he sure is one brave man to flat out declare the practices of MPAA and the tactics of its CEO.

Interestingly, during a recently study at the University of Kansas, researchers has found that for every 1 dollar spent lobbying by big multinational corporations, yielded 220 dollars in tax breaks.

Sources: NPR, FOX, DailyTech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom