The Evil Test Results

WHAT!!!!???!!!! guys thats appalling!!!!! the original forum that i got it from, for the local goth nightclub has members who mostly scored higher than me!!! i was in the lower percentage of evil members!!! at least 3 members scored in the 90% area, nearly getting 100%!!!!!! i was ashamed of my results, i had expected higher... but thats not bad, i can go either way i guess, what ever the situation requires!!!

jeeze!!!! tell me im not the evilist here... thats a sad day indeed if it gets to that!!!

no one has passed 50%???

Assassin_666 said:
WHAT!!!!???!!!! guys thats appalling!!!!! the original forum that i got it from, for the local goth nightclub has members who mostly scored higher than me!!! i was in the lower percentage of evil members!!! at least 3 members scored in the 90% area, nearly getting 100%!!!!!! i was ashamed of my results, i had expected higher... but thats not bad, i can go either way i guess, what ever the situation requires!!!

On tests like that I usually get in the 80's. That one was just a flop. I'm so confused! I thought I was evil! Now I might have to rethink my plans of world domination....

aaayyyyy some1 else who is evil!!!!! boo ya!!!!

oh and your plans for world domination XPChick... u wouldnt need a trusty assassin for some diplomacy of the knife would u???

Back
Top Bottom