The Elder Scrolls: Online

My current strategy with my Imperial DK is pretty neat.... I have two skills (one is a shield bash, the other throws a rock, I don't know what they're called) and one uses magic, the other stamina. I keep them knocked down and keep doing power attacks on them. Works well in a 1v1 environment... In anything more than that I usually keep the ranged guys knocked down while killing the melee guy, unless there's a healer. Then I just wail on the healer :tongue:

Speaking of 1v1 environments.. They really need an Oblivion-esque arena system for 1v1 or 1vE in which you are in an arena, players bet on your win / loss, etc. THAT would be awesome.

FYI the sound track is on iTunes and Google Play Music. It's pretty good!

I barely get much time to play. Is it still just as fun at higher levels ifargle? I see on my friends list you are getting up there.

Yea, that was back in the Beta stages. went ahead and doing a mix of Shadow and Assasin. There are 2 skills I want specifically, Mark Target and Haste, althoug the strike has proven VERY useful.

From one fellow bow user to the other what's your current spec? And what level are you now?

Pft I'm only level 20 :tongue: and I'm still enjoying it as much as I did the first day! I have yet to do any instanced dungeons though -- I spend most of my time wandering the lands of Glenumbra and Wayrest looking for steel and high iron ore :tongue:

You are one of those kind of people I see lol. Still higher than me(lvl 10). We have been migrating to a new network at my job so I have not been getting home on time and I barely have time to play >.>. Plan on hitting it hard this weekend though.

^ Yep, I have tons of stuff... I think this weekend I"m going to look for the CE Treasure Maps or something if I can manage to get home. I'm going to be working all weekend to prepare for the SBAC that starts Monday.

From one fellow bow user to the other what's your current spec? And what level are you now?

Can you go into more detail exactly on what you want to know?
But uhm:
Medium armor (all of it)
Bow skill focused with Assasin + Shadow as back ups
Use Stamina based provisions

Crafting:
Woodwork
Alchemy
clothing

They really need to fix this...
86vwiuq.jpg

You mean where a group of people continuously camp the same enemy?
Yea. It does need to be tweaked so it doesn't respawn continuously until the one who needs it nails enough hits to count as the kill.

I haven't played in a bit. Having withdrawals again but I can't get it right this moment. Otherwise I won't be productive this school semester. Just in that early access period alone, my production slowed to nearly 0%. I have no self-control so this is for the greater good :(

Back
Top Bottom