The Elder Scrolls: Online

I've been stuck on one quest (Killing a Daedric something or the other, I forgot what it was called)... Hopefully this patch fixes it.

That's the only bug I've seen thus far really.

My favorite.. they supposedly fixed the horse dismounting problems. I've encountered that way too often :tongue:

Last edited:
it seem pretty slow leveling at first seem to pick up after lv15. I'm currently lv18 night blade bow assassin i pretty much solo mob 4 to 6 lvs higher with little issues.
can anyone share any good leveling ways or tricks they have discovered i barely played beta.
I'm aldmeri dominion.

^ Quests generate a LOT more XP than going around killing mobs. Also, exploration gives a bit... discovering a wayshrine for example gives something like 200xp

I'm level 16 at the moment, though I spend a lot of my time just walking around gathering materials (jute, iron, wood, etc) and finding chests.

My Bosmer is a night blade bow user, haven't put any points into any class skill since they don't appeal to me much.

You should invest into the assassination class. get Assassin strike. You can morph it into a ranged ability at lvl 5. I'm a dark elf night blade bow user myself.

If any one is interested, Some of the Dev's from Ultima Online (Best MMO I have ever played) are working on a new one, that kinda self hosted, multiple genera style games that you can walk between worlds (shards), so if you want to go from Medieval style to steam punk you can etc, it's a little vague at the moment but shows promise.

You should invest into the assassination class. get Assassin strike. You can morph it into a ranged ability at lvl 5. I'm a dark elf night blade bow user myself.

Yea, that was back in the Beta stages. went ahead and doing a mix of Shadow and Assasin. There are 2 skills I want specifically, Mark Target and Haste, althoug the strike has proven VERY useful.

Back
Top Bottom