The DIRTIEST apartment in history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, these arent staged. One of the women my mom used to work with was manic depressive and her house looked like this. There was basically a trail from room to room with crap stacked up everywhere. It must be a Texas thing.

Unfortunately, I witnessed a very similar situation with a distant relative of mine who was clearly not mature enough to live on his own, despite his elderly age. His house looked exactly like that, with the exception of a few half full gallon jugs sitting around which he used to urinate in.

My dad ended up giving this relative a choice which he accepted. Give your house to me (semi detached), I'll spend the money out of my pocket to fix it up and sell it, and you come live with me and have a clean bathroom and 3 hot meals a day. So in essence, my great uncle handed over a crappy house to my dad that was on the verge of being condemned and now lives in an almost brand-new home with my dad, step mom, step sis, etc. I consider it a good deal, especially since he isn't really fit (health wise - **** cigarettes) to be living on his own.

His house was condemnable. My dad gutted it completely, spending nearly 40 grand out of his own pocket to fix it up. He ended up selling it for 52 grand, so he made some profit on it, but he also put an intense amount of labor into it over a few month span.

I have seen things that bad before. Just cleaned out a place just the other day that was almost as bad. Glad i got some hazmat suits from my brother in law to work in though. :p

Trust me, these arent staged. One of the women my mom used to work with was manic depressive and her house looked like this. There was basically a trail from room to room with crap stacked up everywhere. It must be a Texas thing.

I live in Texas and im the opposite of that, some might say im a neat freak.

And ive never seen someones place look like that....thats just downright disgusting, id rather live outside.

Some say i am a freak. But i am no where near that. Even after a day with my baby, niece, nephew and kitten roaming free my house has never look even 1% as bad as that. :p

WOW. first thing i noticed was the pizza, then the cups, then the cigarettes, heard a rumor of the linksys box, found it, the pc was disgusting. bet if it were turned on the monitor would blow up and the inside of the tower would be full of cigarette ashes, hair, and dead bugs. i thought the bed was a couch at first then i seen the pillows. what is with the bathroom? i have no comment for that, and the cats? wtf! she must seriously have compulsive hoarding disorder or something. i can only imagine what that place smells like (rotten pizza, spoiled milk/soda/donuts/burgers/etc), and did anyone else notice the brand new bottles of frebreeze and 409? wow....

even tho some of you might go against what im about to say

if someone gave me 20,000 bux id clean it

provided they hook me up with a hazmat suit that gets its own air from outside, and like 5 rolling dumpsters....

the cigarette buts makes me suprised that the place didnt catch on fire yet.

dude that's more like a dumpster for party animals than a house for normal people to live in, would that be the case? Either way, this is disgusting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom