The Difference between these mobos??

I have same one A8N32 SLI-Deluxe its a great mobo, but i belive i wount let u use dd2 ram....not 100% sure tho....

MALOI98 said:
I have same one A8N32 SLI-Deluxe its a great mobo, but i belive i wount let u use dd2 ram....not 100% sure tho....

Yeah, it looks good. Kind of expensive for me though.

But what are the differences between the 3?

The main difference between the A8N32 and the other two is that in SLI it runs in full 16x, 16x mode. Most SLI boards, including the other two, run at 8x, 8x. I have the A8N32, and it's a pretty good board. I haven't done SLI with it, but I've heard the difference between two 16x and two 8x slots isn't really that big. As for the other two, all I've noticed to distinguish them is that the Premium sacrifices 1 1x PCI slot for a 4x PCI slot...

THEpiGUY said:
The main difference between the A8N32 and the other two is that in SLI it runs in full 16x, 16x mode. Most SLI boards, including the other two, run at 8x, 8x. I have the A8N32, and it's a pretty good board. I haven't done SLI with it, but I've heard the difference between two 16x and two 8x slots isn't really that big. As for the other two, all I've noticed to distinguish them is that the Premium sacrifices 1 1x PCI slot for a 4x PCI slot...
Thanks.

What exactaly are 1x and 4x slots used for?

Back
Top Bottom