The Descent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie poster of that makes this movie look soooooo cheezy.

I might check it out when it's on the cheap shelves at my DVD Store.

I saw THE CAVE rescently, and I was supprised that it was not all that bad.

Thanks to these 2 threads, I am currently in the process of aquiring this movie so i can make my own judgement on it.

Turn out that I was downloading a movie called Descent (2005) staring the legendary LUKE PERRY. Look like a made for tv or straight to video job. All in all, a low buget version of THE CORE (another cr@ptactulare film)

Not the same film. And since Luke Perry as the same appeal to me as Chuck Norris, I think I might give this one a miss.

ya... i hate it when that happens...

and worse, i'm sure it doesnt' happen to you pros, but sometimes i only read the mask, and not the actual file name, and end up downloading something totally different.

i've downloaded a knight's tale, saving private ryan, and some other movie all by mistake... cuz the mask read something different from file name.. but those were back in the days of kazaa and stuff.. now its all torrents.. which are a bit more reliable..

aliasaid said:
ya... i hate it when that happens...

and worse, i'm sure it doesnt' happen to you pros, but sometimes i only read the mask, and not the actual file name, and end up downloading something totally different.

i've downloaded a knight's tale, saving private ryan, and some other movie all by mistake... cuz the mask read something different from file name.. but those were back in the days of kazaa and stuff.. now its all torrents.. which are a bit more reliable..

Not really the case here.

Both Descent, The Descent and First Descent where movies that were released in 2005

Like most of the time, we are normally use to the 2 movies that are simulare to each other in the same year. Eg. Deep Impact - Armageddon or Dante's Peak - Volcano.

Just finished watching The Descent.

Very flawed and very predictable. I used to do caving myself (before I did my knee in), and those girls did a lot of things that you just do not do.

1. Report that you are going to another cave system to the authorities.
2. Forget the book / map at before entering the system.
3. Explore an unmapped cave system with out being WELL PREPAIRED.
and the list goes on.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom