The Dark Knight Thread - Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronkupen

Fully Optimized
So I saw the movie today, wasn't able to catch the midnight showing.

What did everyone thing of it? Did it live you to your expectations? Opinions on a sequel?
Personally I loved it, I give it about a 9/10.

5/5 Excellent movie

-Surpasses my expectations.
-Much more darker and complex than your typical superhero movie.
-Great performances from the actors. Ledger definitely delivers a memorable character.
-Very intense, both in the action sequences and between the characters.
-Lots of interesting symbols and philosophy lace the characters and plot.

Verdict: See it. That simple. Doesn't matter if your a Batman/comic fan or not, it's worth your time, and worth to see it in theaters.

Saw the midnight release and got just what I was expecting, though I was expecting the best comic film to date and a worthy sequel to Nolan's previous masterpiece. He's really doing a great job with this series. With the cast I really couldn't see this being anything other than spectacular. Ledger really did a service to the comic fans for portraying the Joker as the super insane villain he is. At least his last role is one to be remembered. Also, the new transition of Harvey to Two-Face is brilliant (as is Two-Face himself; Aaron had the best bit imo). I was expecting the whole court fiasco of the comics, but was pleasantly surprised at how it actually played out.

I am going to be watching this either tomorrow night or on tight arse tuesday.

just bought tickets for a show tonite
the theater we are going to is cool you sit at tables and they bring you drinks and ****
The Dark Knight, girls, and some Coronas....going to be a fun night

Woohoo, I finally get to say something negative about this film now. It is now #1 on IMDB with a 9.7 rating and 23k votes.

I get to finally say the movie is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom