The Conroe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

massacreinfallx

Fully Optimized
Hey i had a few quetions about the new conroe that is coming out.

1) Compared to the AMD AM2 how is its performance? Because i am hearing thatthe new conroes are supposedly going to kick major ***.
I was planning on getting a 3800+ then overclocking after the price drops, but now im not so sure.

2) How much are they going to cost? (price and speed)

3) What socket are they?

Thanks for the help.

All of this can be found with the search feature built in to Tech-Forums.net, it's at the top, check it out.

am2 processors are the same as the old 939 ones wait til first quarter of 2007 then they will be the TRUE am2 processors (didnt mean literally wait til 2007 )

reckliss said:
am2 processors are the same as the old 939 ones wait til first quarter of 2007 then they will be the TRUE am2 processors (didnt mean literally wait til 2007 )

other than wait, what other option to we have in this life?

well you can thank amd for releasing the am2 socket ahead of its actual processors time so you can make the upgrade sooner

Get a conroe there is not only amd in life dont be stupid like other people who choose always amd etc etc choose the best for you. Right now the best processor are the conroes you can see this from the benchmarks.

So can sombody answer my questions lol,

i dont understand it, how can the conroe at 2.66 Ghz get much better benchmarks then a FX-62?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom