The Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lexa isn't flimsy, it's just light because it's an aluminum chassis. It's never flexed or anything on me and I have carried it to friends' houses several times with the LAN carriage that comes with it (rather convenient). And yeah, the front panel is plastic, but sometimes I wonder why people make such a big deal about it. It still looks good. I like the P180, but I definetly wouldn't get that if I planned on taking it anywhere. It's definetly has a great sleek look to it. I don't like the Cooler Master anywhere near as much as the Lexa or P180. It's just not the same grade of quality and it only has 1 fan (exhaust)!

IMO, choose from the Lexa or P180, depending on which you want. I think looks, preference, and weight (if you plan on lugging it around) is the main factor here, they're both good quality cases with great cooling.

O well, still gets the message through. I've always like the armor every since i've seen it. I would say go with that. But hey that's my personal preference do what you want.

Yeah. As NathanM mentioned, those are full-towers. I really don't need that much space.

The Armor, Jr. (the mid-tower variant) isn't really much to my liking either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom