The best year of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Fully Optimized
14.4.09 - Opeth
16.6.09 - Dream Theater
19-21.6.09 - Hellfest

That's all I can say the best bands that I would die for are coming to Israel , I have tears when I am typing this , I cannot be happier and I really mean that.

Finally , I have nothing more to say.

The reason I am living is Metal and my 2 favorite bands are coming to Israel !!!!!!

Preacher !

I've got all the Dream Theater myself... I wouldn't go see them in concert, but I like the music... I still think the best album they have is Images and Words.

Bah, dont let people get under your skin there Preacher. I'm feel that SoulPhire was just poking a little fun. :D :p

To be honest, not big on those bands... not in the slightest. BUT, I am big big big on all kinds of music. Reminds me... gotta change the ol' avatar :) Music cures a lot! Looks like you are going to have a lot of fun this summer!!!

(P.S. I'm still stealing you avatar for my steam account.... you'll never get it back from me :) )

Not a bad one... I do have an Jpeg movie of them from years ago when they did a concert some where in Canada at one point... Wasn't bad... But this point in my life... the family is more to me than a one time enjoyment of what your going to see... (But then I have a house, wife, kid, etc... )

yeah um, sorry dude. I wasn't trying to offend you or anything, I was just joking around a little. apologies hey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom