The *Best* Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Studies have should that when it comes to pizza, the majority of people prefer a local restaurants pizza over most fast food chain pizza.

I for one am in that majority.

003 said:
Dude, when I used to go to chucky cheese the pizza was CRAP. It tasted EXACTLY like vomit. I would prefer chain pizza any day over that crap
No way...! Their pizza is pretty good! ...and they are a chain...:)

Can y'all send me a sample of your local pizza parlors' best? :cool:

I had Dominos tonight...psh, 'twas ok, but it wasn't quite up to par...

About six years ago I found a drywall screw in the crust of a pizza from Domino's, I'm thankful it never reached my mouth.

I agree that the best places are the local ones, were the guys speak to each other in Italian!!:p Plus these places are usually cheaper then the chains.

Dunno if it is a chain or not, but Mellow Mushroom is great. Also, if you are ever in Knoxville, try Stephano's (sp). Best I have ever had.
Upchuckie cheese always makes me well........upchuck. Nasty greasey play-doh tasting garbage.

I haven't haved chucky cheese pizza in probably 10 years, I can't even think of what it tasted like.
I forgot there's this place called The Little Oven whose pizza (and everything else they serve) is good as all heck and has free delivery.
They even have an All-You-Can-Eat Lasagna for like $7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom