The Beer Thread

I like Bud Light and Miller High Life, considering it's the only two beers that I have tried. Unfortunately, I have no means of getting beer anymore.

I am really worried about what will become of Bud. I don't care about the company switch as long as they use the same Bud formula that has been around for years.

Budweiser ftmfw.
this should be a poll imo

to make a poll out of this would have been HUGE...just think...how many possible different kinds of beers are out there...

actually...does anyone know, or who would be up to the challenge...and find out how many different kinds of beer there are out there. I'll have a look around myself...now i wonder LOL...there has to be millions forsure.

There are 33 types of beer according to Wikipedia. By type, I mean lager, ale, etc...

Not sure about brand trademarks like Budweiser, Bud Select, Bud Light, etc....

o...i'm getting at Brands...how many different brand names are there out there??

So 33 "types" of Beer, good research FlightSimBoy!
Now lets see how many brand name beers are out there :D!!!

I like Bud Light and Miller High Life, considering it's the only two beers that I have tried. Unfortunately, I have no means of getting beer anymore.

I am really worried about what will become of Bud. I don't care about the company switch as long as they use the same Bud formula that has been around for years.

Miller High Life - Champagne of Beers! lol. High life is my budget beer.

Yeah, I feel the same about Anheuser Busch, as long as Budweiser does not change into some weird crap, then its ok by me.

BlueMoon.jpg

ynglager.jpg

Heineken.jpg

sam_adams_white_ale_large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom