The Beatles

alvino said:
They were awesome when they first started, then it kinda got all hippie-ish once John Lennon married Yoko Ono. :rolleyes:
I agree, they got weird later on, one "hit" had Paul playing a grand piano up a tree, then, as you say, John started his Jesus look-alike mode, they were at their lowest ebb then, but now there's a kind of revival, that was marred by Paul's very costly divorce case, still he's worth about $250,000,000!

Brookfield said:
I agree, they got weird later on, one "hit" had Paul playing a grand piano up a tree, then, as you say, John started his Jesus look-alike mode, they were at their lowest ebb then, but now there's a kind of revival, that was marred by Paul's very costly divorce case, still he's worth about $250,000,000!

Hahah, yeah...Lennon had that whole Jesus look with his beard and everything. :p

I used to be obsessed with "Yellow Submarine" when I was a little kid. I dont really listen to them that much anymore though.

some ppl are crazy for them, sorry if i made anyone mad, but all i really like is their lyrics, are like poems, but you cant be OBSESSED over them, like ppl have to have a life, like some ppl collect things that have to do with the beatles

Back
Top Bottom