The Abyss WS Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

Baseband Member
I just borrowed this DVD from a friend for a school project, but for some reason it does not work on my computer's DVD drive. I know it works because we used it on other DVD players, and I know my drive works because I tried other DVDs. The DVD does not work on my friend's drive either. The computer just says that there is no disc? On the box, it says it works with Windows 95 and higher and I use XP. I think this is just due to Fox not being able to make good quality DVDs, but I was wondering if there was anyway to fix this?

I was wondering if there was anyway to fix this?

thats a mystery... the only suggestion I can give is to find someone(a friend) who owns a really expencive or really powerful dvd drive/maybe a burner, and try to copy the files and use the new disk, if you can't get it to work after that, try to find an alternative such as downloading it from the site and useing the product keys from the package(if any)...

could their be something wrong with your drive... maybe get new firmware?

I don't know what company my DVD drive is from, do you know where I can search for firmware? All I got with my DVD drive was PowerDVD.

Edit: What I got about my DVD drive from Belarc: DVD-16X DVD-ROM BDV316C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom