Thanksgiving dinner

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Oh man...just got done with my Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, cranberry sauce, veggie appetizers.

And for dessert, pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, something we all love called pretzel salad (doubt if anyone knows what that is), apple pie too.

All in all I'd have to say it was a pretty successful dinner, three cheers to the chef(s)!

What'd you guys have good to eat today?

.....And now.....the Triptophan is kicking in..........

Yeah, we had the dinner a little early, split family, so other members had to go to their other families houses for dinner there too. So we were stuck doing it earlier because the other familines didn't want to compromise.

Tommy Boy said:
Oh man...just got done with my Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, cranberry sauce, veggie appetizers.

And for dessert, pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, something we all love called pretzel salad (doubt if anyone knows what that is), apple pie too.

All in all I'd have to say it was a pretty successful dinner, three cheers to the chef(s)!

What'd you guys have good to eat today?

.....And now.....the Triptophan is kicking in..........
i had fried chicken and chips cos in england we dont have thanksgiving

Tommy Boy said:
Yeah, we had the dinner a little early, split family, so other members had to go to their other families houses for dinner there too. So we were stuck doing it earlier because the other familines didn't want to compromise.

:p I see. My house is going to be jam packed in a few hours. Then, WE FEAST!

I think I'll just have my marinated steak and Primavera noodles. Our Thanksgiving was in October. Preety much the same as Tommy's dinner.

well... I just got back from My girlfriends house... where quite a lot of us had gather to eat a thanks giving dinner...
on the menu there was.

Roast Turkey Wraped in Bacon,
Roast beef
Sausages wrapped in Bacon
Greens -(Boiled with Ham Hock)
Black Eye peas
Bread Rolls
Peas
Corn
Roast Parsnips
Stuffing
CornBread
Mashed Potatos.
and two types of gravy... (Beef Gravy and Turkey Gravy).

After this there was...
Peacan Pie,
Sweet Potato Pie,
White chocolate Cheesecake
Apple pie,
and
Ice cream
as well as some fruitand fresh cream that we ould have had with whatever dessert we wanted...

I washed that down with a couple of beers and feel so full that I feel sick...

root said:
well... I just got back from My girlfriends house... where quite a lot of us had gather to eat a thanks giving dinner...
on the menu there was.

Roast Turkey Wraped in Bacon,
Roast beef
Sausages wrapped in Bacon
Greens -(Boiled with Ham Hock)
Black Eye peas
Bread Rolls
Peas
Corn
Roast Parsnips
Stuffing
CornBread
Mashed Potatos.
and two types of gravy... (Beef Gravy and Turkey Gravy).

After this there was...
Peacan Pie,
Sweet Potato Pie,
White chocolate Cheesecake
Apple pie,
and
Ice cream
as well as some fruitand fresh cream that we ould have had with whatever dessert we wanted...

I washed that down with a couple of beers and feel so full that I feel sick...
Niiiiiice!

Sounds like you had quite a good meal!

Now it's time to go to the gym tomorrow to work it all off! For me anyway.....lol

Back
Top Bottom