TF2 GLITCH... wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
I joined a server, i went to be a sniper, i got like 2 headshots and then i got killed by a god **** soilder.....

BOOM! YOU HAVE BEEN ALIVE FOR 35:50:13 or something like that....

WTF?@!?!? LOLOL

TF2LOL.jpg

Some kind of wierd thing happend and now it looks like all i do is stay home and play tf2 ans a sniper... lol

Somehow... when i was alive for less then 2 mintues with the sniper... it registerd as 35 hours of life + and my longest life as 1946:09

which is impossible since games dont last that long...

basically...

I LOL'D

WOW thats really really cool.... He doesnt need good parts in there and i would still think its amazing... a pentium 4 and 7600gt would not take away much from the fact that his computer is a FREAKING SENTRY FROM TF2!!!

****, i am jealous <3

btw
YouTube - Team Fortress 2 Teaser Trailer

did anyone notice that the demo man lost some features when the beta was realeased? i never noticed becauase i was having too much fun with the game but they took away the demo mans throwing dynamite and stuff :(

YouTube - Saving Private Ryan, Team Fortress 2 Style

i lol'd

But ya i would love to play tf2 with some tech forum folk, go check out

http://www.techist.com/forums/f15/t...99-murdocsvan-157236/index10.html#post1311587

and join the tech forums community, because you DO know that tf2 has made it into cal *whistle* and if not that just a nice pub would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom