TF server really slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trifid

Fully Optimized
Am I the only one finding it extremely difficult to navigate this site after 8PM GMT?

I am getting endless time outs, searches not completeing and pages not fully loading. This is starting to get really annoying especially when I have written out a reply to a post, one time I ended up making a triple post due to it.

Has the TF server been downgraded?

Trif. :(

I'm experiencing it more and more in general(my ISP and dialup service is absolute crap, to the point where they shouldn't be allowed to call their internet SERVICE a service) Can't do anything about it tho.

You never got the memo??

TF's server is now rack-mounted in your bathroom closet next to your extra wash cloths and towels. It's probably because you were taking a shower and the extra heat from the steam leaked into the new "server room" :p

IIRC, i don't get any "slow downs" after stated time (3PM EST). About a week ago i did notice the server being really bad for a day or two, and it's been fine since.

It was absolutely horrible about an hour ago, and I have noticed at times over the past week or so it slows down...seems fine now

Today was definetely the worst though, it took about 5 minutes to send (The) General (oh wow, the actually works here :p) a message

Yeah, I've been noticing it a lot lately too. But it either works fine, or doesn't work at all. There's no inbetween.

i think it started around when warez monster made that guide.. i know it gets a lot of views.. but maybe traffic for TF generally increased... having those nubs steal the bandwidth intended for the pros.

yEAH, I've noticed this issue ALOT lately... At various times a day....
THe worst was for about 30 minutes... the least was for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom