TF not on google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
Well I just opened firefox and I googled tech forums and its always the first one and I clicked it and it wasent TF.

It was this other tech site, but now when you search for TF its no where to be found?

Any body else run into this?

Thats weird...

:confused:

Its back on there now, but when I orginally did it the first 3 times, it was no where to be seen..

weird....:freak:

i have a question related to that. when you search google, does it search the entire internet. i doubt that google searches the entire internet.

and do other sites like turnitin.com (checks for plagarism) search every site to see if you plagarised.

j369852147412 said:
i have a question related to that. when you search google, does it search the entire internet. i doubt that google searches the entire internet.

and do other sites like turnitin.com (checks for plagarism) search every site to see if you plagarised.
no it doesnt you gotta be payed to be advirtised on google I think. I don't know about turnitin though.

he's right though it's a new position every week we are fighting the govermant tech forum for meetings, a java forum, and our forum.

As far as I am aware, google caches every single webpage on their own servers and then just searches their own databases for matches...so yeah it is pretty much searching the whole internet, but it just searches one server rather than millions and millions of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom