TF Monthly Image Contest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI: I guess the new quizzez will be up sometime in the next couple weeks......keep the submissions coming, the entries here are very impressive regardless of how few have entered.....

certainly wish i new buddy, no one seems to know anything and i have heard from neither mikesgroovin or Larry who were the 2 mainly working on this deal....rather irritating

Guess they forgot about our entries? How could they have forgot? A good website is like a good store, they are open the hours they post and follow them strictly. Once people start figuring out that the store might not be open on a day it should be; they lose interest because they have no clue if the store will be closed or not. This website is no exception. When people enter into a contest and the deadlines are ignored, the people see no reason to trust the website a second time when they finally decide to hold another contest. This is a little upsetting and I'm sure those who put time and effort into this contest would agree. Anyways, TechForum, GET BACK TO US :rolleyes: The suspense is killing us can't you tell, lol.

sorry..... not ignored....
but also OBVIUOSLY... not timely either.

for me personally, lot of stuff has come up over the past several weeks... what can I say :(

We will come up with an update with the "quizes" and select a winner... shortly? Couple days.... will get back in a few days.

thanks!!!

I hope it's not too late :rolleyes:. I'm not exactly a professional at this, as you can tell. I made it quick and simple. I used Adobe Photoshop CS.

tfhaeader6lp.jpg

tfbutton6ji.jpg

-Dan The Man

ok, this has gone on long enough so i am going to close this thread and hold a vote for the best entry under 2 catagories: Logo and banner>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom