tf.mobile.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be totally onboard for a mobile version of TF, definitely. It's hard to use on my phone so I avoid doing it. But it would be a lot more convenient to have a mobile version.

I don't think that the mobile network or the fact that a lot of phones are using 3G has anything (or at least little) to do with whether or not a website should house a mobile version that recognizes a mobile browser..... in fact, having more and more on 3G and eventually 4G would only make me want to browse the whole thing in it's true state rather than a mobile version. I don't quite get the logic there.

I was talking purely from a bandwidth perspective. Of course a mobile version would look better on phones for sure.

I would love to see a mobile version as well

I use my N95 to check tech forums quite regularly, so a Mobile/text only version would be great. Especially as my phone company charges £2.50 per Mb...

man... no unlimited option? I regularly use over a GIG on my iPhone 3G.... I don't even WANT to know what that would be priced per Meg....

I would love to see a mobile version as well

man... no unlimited option? I regularly use over a GIG on my iPhone 3G.... I don't even WANT to know what that would be priced per Meg....

There is an unlimited option, but it's £5 a month. I only really use 3G data when I'm away from a computer or a WiFi spot, which is next to never, so for the two or three months every year that I use 2-3Mb, it's not worth an extra fiver every month... If you see what I mean...

Not to bring this up again but it SERIOUSLY needs to be considered.

Just came to the site via my Wii since i was in the other room and i wanted to test and make sure the WiFi still worked. First thing i see is the site is broken.

the additional bar that is up there now with the google Ads, Career Center and the Help desk Image break the site on any low resolution. My TV may not be the best but when i can not reach teh navigation items, the links to the forum index and subforums and topic, then there are issues.

The google Ads covers it all up and as soon as you try to click on anything you get redirected to the ad and not the site. while it helps you out, anyone using a phone or a low resolution TV like i just was will seriously be disappointed and not stay long.

The navigation was fine before that bar was added. But now with that bar it makes it impossible. That bar just extends the screen and it doesnt adjust for lower resolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom