TF i need a car

Status
Not open for further replies.
neweyedeya18 said:
lol why does everyone understimate the power of these things
i have been in a mid 90's cherokee 4.0l and a 2004 (or 5 cant remember) with a hemi and the hemi cooked like a mother f*cker BUT that car is well above 30k so i dunno its not that they cant be fast i just dont seem that many jeep street rods. plus i hate suv's unless its a h1 or fj40 those things are sick

k well theres a pretty **** big difference btwn a cherokee and a grand cherokee 4.0l compared to a 5.9L a grand cherokee will beat a cherokee backwards. jeeps dont look like street rods but they are at the heart. only reason you dont see them that often is that people use the big engine and big torque for other purposes such as towing and not drag racing. the grand cherokee limiteds are over 30k brand new but are offered in a 5.7L or 6.1L hemi v8 the 6.1L hemi V8 does 0-60 in 4.8seconds and a 1/4th in 13seconds STOCK. so you drop some more cash on the engine and itll beat any ricer out there. it pretty much beats any ricer out there stock too. and itll beat some porches and ferraris while its at it :)

and i love suvs well the kinds that actually look like suvs. i hate the hummer series except the h1. that thing is actually a tank lol but the h2 and h3 are just made out of plastic and they look ugly.
i am fairly tall (6'3) and trying to get out a import car thats like 4 inches off the ground is a pain in the *** while in an suv i can just easily step out. plus the feeling of riding high rather than low is more pleasing to me but thats my opinion. to each their own

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/suv/112_0211_2003_honda_element/index.html

" Honda's 16-valve DOHC i-VTEC (intelligent-Variable Valve Timing and Electronic LIft Control) 2.4L powers the Element lineup. This powerful engine technology is currently found in the sporty CR-V (and will soon appear in the new Accord). In raw numbers, 160 horses are squeezed beneath the Element's stubby, flat hood. The Element outweighs the CR-V by more than 100 pounds, and it shows in performance; with a slower speed both through the slalom and accelerating to 60 from zero."

dunno where you got your facts but there you go i doubt gas mileage has that much to do with aero dynamics. unless youre constantly going above 80mph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom