testimonials

askold

BSOD
What is your attitude to the tuts that there are on the web sites of some hosting companies (asmallorange.com, aspnix.com, etc.)? Do you believe them?

What is your attitude to the tuts that there are on the web sites of some hosting companies (asmallorange.com, aspnix.com, etc.)? Do you believe them?
I see no reasons not to trust those testimonials, the customers of asmallorange.com and aspnix.com and many others leave them on the web sites of their companies in return of the quality services they get from their companies.

I incline to trust testimonials that the hosting companies have on their web sites, aspnix.com is a reputable company and I believe they are all true-to-life.

I tend to believe to believe the testimonials that many companies provide, at least you may contact the web masters that left them on the web site of aspnix.com and asmallorange.com and find out everything from them.

Testimonials are the reviews of the customers who leave them on the web site of the hosting company thanks to their high quality service. Aspnix.com is one of such like companies, that's obvious.

Back
Top Bottom