Test Youre Hacking Skills!

I'm a big poster on the forums. Look for top10 posters, I'm rake. THat's the site that I have been on since november..

Xilex said:
1. I dont want to know how to hack

2. you need to register

3. for newbs go to view>source and look there in basic challenges.

4. this site is a completely free and easy way to test your hacking skills and not get into trouble :)

5. My user name is xilex001 pm(on hackthissite) me for a little help i may be able to help u.

6. the forums on hackthissite can be a big help.

7. DO NOT ASK PPL HOW TO HACK ASK FOR A PUSH IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

well said, a shame your disabled

Very good site, if your half way decent at the missions and such you might want to cheack out r00tthisbox there is a link to the competition on hackthissite.org :D

WOW this is hilarious I have been a long time member of Hackthissite and just found out about this website the first topic I clicked on was about HTS well ive done all the basic 5 of the reals 3 of the apps but I dont really do the challenges.

Xilex said:
You can test your hackin skills at www.hackthissite.org
It requires you to register but it has many challenges: Basic which is just simply find the pass 10 levels. Realistic: Website challenges (This site was hacked and i need the old one back, i need my ratings to be at top...) Application: Download da app get the password. Programming, make a program (Difficult) It records all that u did so u can test ur skills.

THE FIRST BASIC CHALLENGE IS A DUMMY CHALLENGE (LOOK AT DA SOURCE) This site is great for hackers of all levels to HARMLESSLY test their skills.
looks like a spyware-infested site... can anyone confirm its clean?

There are many alternatives to hackthissite.org :)
Wargames as they're called in the hackers culture, there are sites such as hackerslab.org and a few others, a whole list on hackergames.net

Back
Top Bottom