Terri Schiavo dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats true, but if it is decided that someone like Terri Schiavo will die, then taking her feeding tube away is one of the most inhuman thing to do.

Yeh exactly, the only thing she was harming was her asshole husbands bank account

She had a few million dollars awarded some years ago in a court case.. he wants the money from that case.

i do think though that the parents should have paid for keeping her alive if they wanted her alive..

and also that the money she made off of the court case should've gone to keeping her alive

AND that he shouldn't have gotten it..it should've been the parents

Reguardless of how you feel...

Let your family know what you would want should something happen to you. Make it crystal clear what YOU want done or not done.
Put it in writing, get it witnessed, get it notorised. Give a copy to your family, the local hospital, and keep a copy in your wallet.
Mine says do not recusatate if found doa. Do not place me on life support. Use whatever organs are undamaged. Cremate the remains.

Her brain was starved for oxygen for an estimated 10 mins before she was resussatated. Irreversable damage sets in at about 4 to 5 mins. With her it was 10. What ever made her Terry, was lost at that time.
But she, however you feel, is gone.
Rest in peace, Terry...

Giancarlo said:
She had a few million dollars awarded some years ago in a court case.. he wants the money from that case.

The news I read today said 1 million dollars from a malpractise case. According to the same report he has about 50k left as the rest went to her support.
That's what it said even if I don't think he spent every penny on her.
As for her parents not getting that money, FLA. law says the spouce is in control of the other spouce in cases like this one. So he got the settlement.

could be...

But with feelings running high like they are, what you read and hear is going to be slanted one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom