Terri Schiavo dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giancarlo

Banned
I think it is sick and hitleristic for anybody to take a feeding tube off. I think you should be ashamed of yourself for having such an evil opinion. She did not deserved to be starved to death. Nobody does. You should be ashamed of yourself.

luckyduck1

Fully Optimized
i was borderline...i think if they were going to kill they should have dont it humanely. like with a series of shots or something

rakedog

Fully Optimized
Considering she didn't feel a thing....... but yes I agree, they shouldn't have starved her... I never said I agreed with that. But even if they did, her body felt it, but her brain didn't.

Giancarlo

Banned
I don't think anybody has a right to decide whether she should die. Now the husband got what he wanted. A lot of money out of this that was sitting in some trust fund.

rakedog

Fully Optimized
If I was the husband, I'd use the money on a memrial service, or something towards her, not for personal gain. Not everyone in that situation is evil you know... I doubt he was doing the whole thing just for money.

Giancarlo

Banned
From what i have heard he was... and it should of been up to the parents if she would be kept alive. This is a shameful day that the courts allowed murder to happen.

luckyduck1

Fully Optimized
and she was killed w/o her consent..murder. however, i also think that if you want to die you should be allowed assistance w/o that person getting in trouble, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.