Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicles Blog Archive one last thing from josh friedman.

Rather annoyied about this as this is another show that I was looking forward too only to see it get canned. Why is it always the goods shows that are getting cancelled.

It also does not make scene that fox is canning the show in the light that we have the new Ternimator movie coming out in about 2 weeks time too.

I am sort of hoping that maybe SciFi picks up the show. But I am not holding my breath about that.

yea, that is bad news. I liked the show and have about 10 episodes DVR'd that I need to watch. It seemed like they couldn't get the story to really go anywhere tho. They just kept running from place to place with no real apparent direction.

I've never seen the show, but I DON'T want another reality tv show, they are running out of ideas for those and they are getting worse and worse (not that I watch any in the first place).

I've never seen the show, but I DON'T want another reality tv show, they are running out of ideas for those and they are getting worse and worse (not that I watch any in the first place).

Problem is that they are stupidly cheap to run. Like Australian Free To Air TV is drowning them.

Some of it was "good" they just tried to do to much to quickly with some story arks and not enough not fast enough with others, The whole Cameron (summer Glau) and John Conner love thing was way to obvious and way to under developed it's the whole how can man love it's creation deal. Some of the story broke from cannon which was good in some ways but then they also contradicted there "new cannon" for instance Cameron was supposedly a terminator close to that of the ones from the movie, flesh grown over a metal exoskeleton and even though she was modified in height and width she was still able to combat the exact same model an come out a winner but she was also that weak that a single round from a rifle can seriously mess her up etc when in the first movie and in the series they where practically undamaged after a pipe bomb was detonated in direct contact with there exoskeleton etc so it made some potentially hard core fans despondent.

I liked it also. They'll probably give us another cop/lawyer/hospital show instead.
PLEEAASSEE...no more hospital/doctor shows!!! House is somewhat okay, but everything else is junk. Reality TV is okay if it's the right show. Do you guys consider Mythbusters reality TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom