temp monitoring program...

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
Looking for something similiar to fraps...where i can see the temp of my cpu while i play games in the corner of the screen. Is there such a thing?

why would u need that lol ? if you got a good cooler on your e8400, it will stay at around 50c-60c. Its not like a GPU where it can hit 80c+(unless u have a bad cooler or its not installed correctly)

o i just wanted it just to see where my max temps are during game play. No other reason, i'm not worried about overheating...so something to see :)

why would u need that lol ? if you got a good cooler on your e8400, it will stay at around 50c-60c. Its not like a GPU where it can hit 80c+(unless u have a bad cooler or its not installed correctly)
Because he wants to know? Maybe?

hwmonitor is good but almost every temp monitor gets it wrong.. Software that comes with your mobo usually is the most accurate, well idk its probably not xD

i use Asus Pc probe II

I think I use Core Temps.
I dont quite remember whats it called when I used to check my temps while I OC'ed my CPU. I also used Everest to compare the 2 to see if they match.

I open up Core Temps, and leave it running while running the game. I game for like 10 minutes or so. I quit the game, and it shows whats the max temp the CPU has gotten over the time of gaming.

Back
Top Bottom