Ehh; going about my normal routines, checking temperatures and such - making sure all is well. But I noticed my SeaGate stopped showing its temperature. So I grabbed SeaTools and did some diagnostics. First off, it showed FirmWare revision SD1A which is...incorrect. I upgraded to AD14 minutes after I got the harddrive. So I performed a SMART test. It showed FAIL. I did a SDST (short drive self test) it showed FAIL, did another one of the same and it passed. Information for the drive still reads correct on cache size and all. I just assume the FirmWare didn't install properly as I checked the serial; This is one of the Infected 7200.11 series drives.