Teenage girls deaths on the increase

joxley1990 said:
Yeah, the UK has the highest teenage pregnancy rate, the highest adult and teenage binge drinking, as well as alot of stabbings, attacks, and murders.

I coulda sworn the US had the highest teen binge drinking from everything i've read.

Anyways this is very sad, but it's also partially the girls fault for encouraging this kind of behavior. I'm sure if they said SLOW THE $%$^ DOWN that the male driver would.

Brookfield said:
Brilliant, but perhaps that should be reserved for child killers, a little while back a guy climbed into a bathroom, snatched a 6 year old girl from her bath, put her, still naked in his car, raped her several times, killed her & threw her body in a ditch...... hang on, no, I have a better death for him, start with his penis, cut that off with a blunt knife, then continue with his vital organs so it takes him a long long time to die.

That sounds like something that happened not far from here last christmas, although they didnt kill the girl, possibly the same thing. Ya missed an extra thing in ya punishment tho, you need to give him blood transfusions to keep them alive even longer lol.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Anyways this is very sad, but it's also partially the girls fault for encouraging this kind of behavior. I'm sure if they said SLOW THE $%$^ DOWN that the male driver would.

I was just about to say the same thing. If the woman doesn't want the driver to go that fast then mentioning about it would help.

DJ-CHRIS said:
I coulda sworn the US had the highest teen binge drinking from everything i've read.

You could be right, we're the highest in Europe, he should have said.

Raffaz said:
That sounds like something that happened not far from here last christmas, although they didnt kill the girl, possibly the same thing. Ya missed an extra thing in ya punishment tho, you need to give him blood transfusions to keep them alive even longer lol.
Or a sarcophacus, as the Goa'uld do, in Stargate, what a gadget that would be, if it were real!

It works the same way in America, no matter what the person is sentenced to by the judge its cut down to half, and sometimes are able to get parol after a certain time for goos behavior, and a lot of the people end up going back to jail anyways!

hascet said:
It works the same way in America, no matter what the person is sentenced to by the judge its cut down to half, and sometimes are able to get parol after a certain time for goos behavior, and a lot of the people end up going back to jail anyways!
Good god, I didn't realise! :eek: , years ago, if you were sentenced to five years, you served the full five, the world's gone mad,

Harsh punishment does not relate to less crime.

Curel punishment does, example hangings, and death pleantly for almost every crime will slove your problem and at the same time make your country look like utter shit.

Frankly I feel proper punishment is more important.

And testing drugs on hard criminals would be a good idea. I think it'd put them to use.

Back
Top Bottom