Teen responsible for stealing PS3's shot dead

I find that sad... Some people are, sadly, brought up badly; and are lead to going against the law to satisfy themselves. Now... this is similar to the guy who took drugs to another country... sentenced to death; he had no chance to turn his life around. He had one life, and it was blown because of a simple mistake... teenagers always make mistakes, and they shouldn't freaking die for it. I also don't see how the police would shoot him, kill him, because they thought he had a gun, without the guy actually having a gun... If the police were knocking at the door and the teenager didnt' answer it, he'd either be hiding or actually aiming a gun; not ignoring the police and continuing to play PS3 as if there's not a trouble in the world.

-Rhys

RhysAndrews said:
I find that sad... Some people are, sadly, brought up badly; and are lead to going against the law to satisfy themselves. Now... this is similar to the guy who took drugs to another country... sentenced to death; he had no chance to turn his life around. He had one life, and it was blown because of a simple mistake... teenagers always make mistakes, and they shouldn't freaking die for it. I also don't see how the police would shoot him, kill him, because they thought he had a gun, without the guy actually having a gun... If the police were knocking at the door and the teenager didnt' answer it, he'd either be hiding or actually aiming a gun; not ignoring the police and continuing to play PS3 as if there's not a trouble in the world.

-Rhys

Very right!!!

livemc said:
He got whats coming to him. All thieves should get shot.

EDIT: Thats one less bad person in the world. Think about it that way.

Good thing things arnt that way. Cuz i wouldnt be alive, When i was younger i stole stuff.

I dont think i deserve to die for it though

I don't know, people definitely make mistakes, just because you steal something means you should die? I don't think so, he's only 18 for chrissake!

Well, that's one surefire way to prevent overpopulation I guess...I'd sure as hell be dead.

Back
Top Bottom