technical probs with startup and electrical

maverickiv

Baseband Member
hi im building a computer and i was starting with some simple stuff cuz i wanna begin completely customizing my own... well i have a win 98 tiger computer with a pentium processor and a 128 mb vga, a 128 mb extended mem. and like 64 mb in ram. i took out the motherboard and i disconnected all the cables so even the speaker, power led, hdd led, and reset sw are undone. i forgot where they went and my computer won't even turn on so could anyone help me to get it back hooked up in the correct way? also, when i started up my computer it would say... checking nvram and it would freeze there every once and a while.. is it cuz of bad memory stix or wut? plz help. thnx

k

alright thanks. do u have any idea where i could find the wiringschematics for a mb-8500tvx motherboard? :D lol like i said i have a tiger win98 and i cant find where to put the wires back to and it won't turn on at all... and it's not cuz of faulty wires. any ideas? :confused:

whoa

wow thanks a lot root!!! those videos really helped me to better understand the electrical but do u think u could help me find the technical manual for the motherboard i have? like an online printout of the manual because im rebuilding one of my dad's and he threw away the books a long time ago? Thanks a million!

i can tell for sure that one is a mb-8500tvx v2.1
the one i need tho im not sure. it has a TXproIIvideo inside logo, design in usa, w/ a ibm 6x86mx
pr300.. if that tells u anything. lol
damn this sucks

k
im gonna go and try to work with this now
ill get back on and see if u can help me anymore if i have questions. how late will u be on?

Back
Top Bottom