"Techies" on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:

Trust me, I've got 11,500 posts......I can't be wrong.

Hey man, from now on, I'm taking your advice on everything... So what can you tell me about women?

They love it when you slap them and call them names.

When they call the police......that's just them playing hard to get, pay no attention to it. Just hit em harder

Nubius said:

When they call the police......that's just them playing hard to get, pay no attention to it. Just hit em harder

Thats how I landed my wife.

Nubius said:

Yahtzee!

This material is gold, people!

When you drive by cops, it's also cool to make pig noises at them. They get a laugh out of it and would never pull you over either.

Cops love it when people think that they're funny, but they're not....they also love it when people are trying to be funny, but they're not....and they also also love it when jokes get old and they're not funny at all anymore....ohhh...and I just love all three of those things too. :p

Yahtzee!

This material is gold, people!

When you drive by cops, it's also cool to make pig noises at them. They get a laugh out of it and would never pull you over either.
Sure is! and while we're at it, you can tell us how to be a world reknowned overclock without any experience at all!

<--- Currently Drunk

Nubius said:
To install RAM, you feed it in through the floppy drive. The drive will then break it down and install it into your system.

But I don't want any sheeps or goats inside my computer

20050828-2272RamLeofooVillage2.jpg

I edited the goat pic so that it wasnt 4985634956x934259 pixels and stretched everyone's screen. ~Elbatrop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom