"Techies" on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Sure is! and while we're at it, you can tell us how to be a world reknowned overclock without any experience at all!

Probably not as easy as you can tell us social-retards how to live and function in a world outside of cyberspace. Because somebody who spends all their free time on a forum has the best social skills of anyone.

lol Him, you shoulda just stayed gone dude. Yeah, I spend all my free time here, yet I'm up in Seattle currently in my 4th week of school and preparing for mid-terms next week not to mention I'm pretty much out every single night since there's a crapload more to do in a big city like seattle compared to apple valley california that has absolutely nothing but methamphetamines.

You don't know crap so quit acting as if you do. Apparently all you can do is come back after probably failing in all your wonderous OC'ing attempts and trying to bag on people who ARE actually doing things with their lives. Congrats buddy! You're definitely on a winning streak!

"ur a nub...."

Nubius said:
lol Him, you shoulda just stayed gone dude. Yeah, I spend all my free time here, yet I'm up in Seattle currently in my 4th week of school and preparing for mid-terms next week not to mention I'm pretty much out every single night since there's a crapload more to do in a big city like seattle compared to apple valley california that has absolutely nothing but methamphetamines.

You don't know crap so quit acting as if you do. Apparently all you can do is come back after probably failing in all your wonderous OC'ing attempts and trying to bag on people who ARE actually doing things with their lives. Congrats buddy! You're definitely on a winning streak!
..... That's wierd.... where is the sarcasm???? :eek:

OMGz.... Nubius u have a LIFE?????????????? :amazed: :amazed: :cool:

I figured that this thread would eventually take a turn for the worse.

moderatorbotcopy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom