TechHosting | Image Hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
banner_1.png

TAB2.png

Hello there, finally after a long wait i can offer you guys a place to store your images. There will be a 2 month beta period where we test out how the server/host holds up and what kind of bandwidth and disk space we will ultimately need.

The hosting has the following features:

- JPG, PNG and GIF storage.
- 500kb+ Image Filesize.
- Automatic Thumbnail Generation. (JPG images only)
- Saves previously uploaded image links in cookies. (If you can access them)
- Direct Linking Enabled.

TAB4.png

The site is pretty straight forward, the only thing you need to know is that JPG's create thumbnail images about 128x128 in size. To access these thumbnails just put a: "TH_" infront of the filename in the url.

EXPLAIN_1.png

TAB3.png

Now to Access the page, you need to use the below link. Only the below link can access the page without throwing up an error.
(Hopefully the mods can at least make only registered members see this topic.)

>There may be bugs related to access of the site, first make sure that the URL is shown right and is in its smallest form: http://www.techist.com/forums/f6/techhosting-image-hosting-171480/<

TechHosting | Image Hosting.

Now, this site is for the benefit of the community. I will perform daily backups of the image files but if it gets abused, hacked etc then its the communities loss. If there are any bugs etc please PM them to me as they might result in exploitation.

nice dude, you can bet your tater that i'll be test driving this one

6044121252980325439a4532252160b998681090l.jpg

^^ that one is off the server

also, some suggestions that i thought might come in handy:

it would be nice if we could just click on the link and it would auto highlight it for us for copy paste, or it could auto send it to our clipboard (like photobucket does)

another thing is if you wanted to have two links, the standard Http and then one with the "" tags already applied to it

oh, and mods....STICKY!

Thanx guys. And yes H4x3r. Ill make a popup box with all the codes that you might get with imageshack... Thanx again.

Maybe we should not just use the space so randomly... :p

hmmm, i can't seem to get to the site...
Explain exactly what happens because there are a few things that may be stopping you. Do you get the personal error message or it just redirects you back to the forums? If its the personal error message make sure the URL of this topic is in its smallest form. Also what browser are you using etc. This could prove to be good for debugging.

Well thats very odd... How come it doesnt work for you but everyone else? The site works off getting the refferer, are there any settings/plugins on FireFox that might prevent the refferer being sent? PS: Continue this via PM please so it doesnt take over the whole topic. :nerd:

Good news! I got the image code thing up and i think it looks pretty cool! So now when you upload, theres a little button that says 'Code'. That takes you to the codes for using the thumbnails with a link to the main one and a standard image embed.

Can a mod please sticky this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom