TechForums Benchmarks System - BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
promotab1up8.png

Hello there. I was asked by Gurusan to create a Benchmark Database system for storing everyones benchmark results and to make his life and the other mods who have to update the bench topics constantly easier. So if this goes well all the topics will be merged into one topic where all the results can be monitored easily as an alternative to actually going to the full results list on the site. (Site creates BBcode automatically from database for Mods to use.)

The site currently has support for the following benchmarks:

- Crysis
- 3DMark06
- Vantage
- SuperPi 1M

Once you sign up, you will be able to submit your score to any one of the above bench's. This topic is just to BETA it for about a week to make sure i havent messed up anything major like i just found out i did on one part of the site.

- Admin activation of Users is deactivated but it's there if i need it, hopefully it wont come to individually activating users in the future, so play nice.
- Server/site might not be on for a period of time if im doing upgrades.
- There's no need to add MHZ or other units when submitting, they will be automatically added.
- Please register with your TechForum names.

Redirect Link: techbench.uni.cc GO
Direct Link: tech.boxhost.co.cc/index.php GO

If you find anything buggy then email me at zedman3d (gmail) or PM me here.
Hope you enjoy another community project by Zedman3d... :cool:

That's a great concept.

Although the admin activation is going to create issues where people aren't going to want to come back. Admin activation is more or less a spam bot defense. Is it possible to try another spam bot defense? It would be so much more convenient if you could register, bench and record.

- Admin activation of Users is deactivated but it's there if i need it, hopefully it wont come to individually activating users in the future, so play nice.

As stated in above post. 8).

PS: Below is an example of the BBcode output engine:

11.703 | LeftEyeBlind | [1] [2] [3] || E8400@4007 | 8800GT 512@630/1840 | XP Pro
24.166 | Camman | [1] [2] [3] || Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600@2400 | Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT@540/1400 | Windows Vista Ultimate (64-bit)
59.797 | zedman3d | [1] [2] [3] || Pentium 4 @2793 | Extreme 2 Graphics@266/170 | Windows XP Home 32bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom