Tech Forums V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecniv

<a href="http://www.tech-forums.net/pc/f109/foldin
I dont know about everyone else, but I hope when you go about updating the forum themes, you stick with V3. I like its look way better. Much more clean and tech-like. If you could, at least make it so all the forum sections show up on this theme. I dont want to use v2. Thanks!

hehe, not me. Im no cheap date!

By the way, I like the idea in V1 where your Avatar is in the upper left with like a mini control panel, tells you about PM's etc.

Well i was going to scrape all three themes. And just have one new theme. But the more I think about it I might make it the new theme the default and and V1, V2 & V3 as optional themes.

Currently The only theme ive been updating is the default theme whih is V2. V1 and V3 dont have the gallerey, and partnering sites templete ect. I really should add them to make everyone happy.

Cheers

Also you will proberly be seeing the V3 theme on other forums around because I recently released it to the public.

I like V2 & V3, but i like easy access to the galleries, so i've been stickin with v2 lately....

V3 Rocks

V3 is awesome Chopper you were very generous by releasing it. I use it on my company's Intranet IT Support Forum and it works great.

I am still trying to figure out how to make it the site's default without blowing away the existing default on the forum. taht may be a Bvulletin.org question ey?

brahm its best to ask where every you downloaded the style from.

Also ive just updated the v3 style so it shows the gallery and partnering sites. So if your sticking with the v2 only becasue of the gallery, you may change to v3.

Thankyou

Chopper said:
brahm its best to ask where every you downloaded the style from.

Also ive just updated the v3 style so it shows the gallery and partnering sites. So if your sticking with the v2 only becasue of the gallery, you may change to v3.

Thankyou

as I switch over to V3 to have a little look around.

Thanks Chopper!:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom