Tech Forums Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcortes

Fully Optimized
is there like a ranking system to see where we rank as a tech compared to everyone else :) jw.

The General said:
There is supposed to be a quiz or something, mikesgroovin whats the status on that?

I bet he's gonna say Quiz Score: Coming SOON!!!

lmao :laughing:

I bet that they give up halfway through. I would. Too much of a pain in the ***.

The Water Cooling Guru

Doesnt say much about my overall techie rank seeing as i got rid of that whole Monster Techie or w/e it said lol

aspire.comptech said:
The Water Cooling Guru

Doesnt say much about my overall techie rank seeing as i got rid of that whole Monster Techie or w/e it said lol

Yeah, that ranking system is totally unneeded.

The General said:
There is supposed to be a quiz or something, mikesgroovin whats the status on that?

Well after searching, for quite some time, for a good fitting mod for our forum base, I came up a little dry. So, in addition to searching for a solid quiz base that I may just add data to, I'm also building my own that should integrrate into vB nicely. What I'd really like to do though is download a base and then add a little code to it. Something that will be quite easy for the admin here at TF to maintain later on.

But in short, yes I'm working on it. That and trying to fill in flight time so that I can finally get my license. (Which has been taking some priority lately) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom