Tech Forums FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
OK For new users there is a few questions that you may have well this thread will answer some of them for you.

Q) Why Can't I PM?
A) There is a 40 post requirement for you to be able to send PM's you can receive them but you can not send a Personal Message or Post a Visitor Message till you have them.

Q) How do i get a signature?
A) Just like the requirements for using the Personal Messenger system, Signatures require you to have at least 40 posts before you are able to access this feature.

Q) Why can't I edit my post?
A) After 24 hours you can not edit your posts, if you need to add something or if you need to have something removed please use the report post feature with the changes you would like made.

Q)
Why can't I use HTML or Java in my posts and or Sig?
A) After some people abused it and after a issue with some custom google code we have disabled the use of HTML an Java, you can still use BB code.

Q) Why was my post or thread deleted?
A) It could have been for a number of reasons, contact a forum Moderator or Administrator for clarification.

Q) Why did a mod edit my Thread / post / sig?
A) Same as above, contact one of us for clarification.

Q) What else should i know?
A) Read the rules ignorance of them is not a defence, also read the stickies, and please do not contact the moderators or administrators via IM, My space, Skype, ICQ, or any other means for tech support.

Q) How do i know if what i am looking for has been asked already?
A) We have a search feature here. Use it to research your question before creating a new topic. It may already hold your answer without having to ask. Along with this if you do find a topic but it doesnt hold your answer. Create your own. Do not Thread HiJack. As well as do not post in a topic over 90 Days. We have rules about Necro Posting.

Q) I want to complain about a infraction.
A) This should be directed towards the moderator who issued it but also forward your message on to a Administrator or forum moderator.

Q) Who are the Mods, Smod's & Admins.
A) A Current list can be found here, But currently at the time of writing the most active forums staff are:

Administrator: Trotter

Super Moderators: Mak213, Jorsoft, Saxon.

Moderators: Ricanflow, Vernong1992, Nagasama.

The above list is FAR from complete it is a list of the currently most active moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom