Tech Forums Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM499

Daemon Poster
I absolutely LOVE this forum! I think we should all show our appreciation for the forum by listing the things we like about it. I will start by saying that this forum is composed of some of the most intelligent, helpful, and generous people i have ever found on the internet. I cant stop coming back to check new posts! Also, this forum is the best for non-vulgar non-illegal generally family-oriented-informative talk on the net, bar none. Thank you to all the moderators for all of your work! and of course thank you to the Administrator! keep up the good work!!!

Yeah.. It gets pretty flamy sometimes.. Especially when all the fan boys make their presence known.. lol..

An HEV suit couldn't protect you from all the crap and flamers on this board.

However, if you dig deep enough, you will find that TF is, at is core, made of gold.

I like silver better though...

I just think its great that people can come together and contribute their opinions on subjects pertaining to computers without all the hassles of pop-ups or "BUY THIS" or "vote now!". Also, before i came here and learned of Nvidia's PS3.0 on the 6000's and Ati's lack thereof, i was a fan of ATI... but that has changed....

When you break 100 post, you'll understand...

Its nice, but its a massivily flawed system. Like democracy, or a topless europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom