Tech Forums 2 Advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest UK computer forum (when I last checked) have very successful debates about these topics (including religion). These topics are actually quite interesting though. As it is currently banned here I won't go into any further detail. I will however defend myself slightly here and say, I didn't mean as soon as TF2 is opened lets talk about these things.

would there be an age limit ? because i dont think you can be "advanced" and be 12. not to be mean about some of the younger members they have there valuable input as well, and not like i know everything being 23, but i think after some years of exp. your input becomes much more sufficient for an "advanced" community.

idk just some random banter of my opinion im throwing out there, hope i didnt come off rude cuz i didnt mean to, and hope ppl know what i mean.

would there be an age limit ? because i dont think you can be "advanced" and be 12.

i don't think age is a fair criteria. though almost invariably it is a good indicator of maturity. i think it should just be determined by a members contributions to the forum. if they post insults all the time and never add any relevant or useful info, they are not granted access

i still don't see the point of TF advance... dealing with noobs isn't a big deal... we're not forced to answer their questions...

The ieda of TF2 isn't to keep out noobs, but to allow INTELLIGENT discussion of more advanced computer subjects, as well as it being a more civil place.

Is Tech-Forums 2 going to be exclusive, and each member will have to be picked out by moderators? Or is it open to everyone?

Like has been said, TF2 doesn't even seem like a possibility any more because the two guys who are (were going to) start it are way too busy to be arsed to finish it.

i still don't see the point of TF advance... dealing with noobs isn't a big deal... we're not forced to answer their questions...

it's kind of like the concept of maximum flow. "you can only move as fast as the slowest part" if you follow me. having a seperate section sounds like a good idea because people will be able to discuss advanced topics without for instance a page of information to explain to others what they are talking about, or to discuss a topic that would normally end up being locked due to immature conflicts of opinion. although i guess TF2 does sound a bit exclusive and may be resented by those who aren't invited to join (speaking of, if i'm not asked i will h4>< somebody :p)

Yea i didnt it for noobs, we've all had that stupid question we had to ask. thats why we are here to help some of the noobs out. but if you look through most of this forum, everything that can turns into an Intels bad, AMD rocks and vise versa. which gets annoying. if you look on here, there are more replys to personal opinion topics then there are to actually helping ppl. i find it odd thats all. And if your going to have anything advanced, it should be ppl with the ability to obtain facts about a question. thats what my tiny brain thinks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom